Volunteering is a wonderful way to experience the Championship- positions are going fast and are filled on a first come, first served basis. Secure your spot today by visiting PGA.com/2019Volunteer.
Don’t miss out - Individuals that volunteer for the 2019 Championship and complete all assigned shifts will be given an advance opportunity to register for the 2024 Ryder Cup at Bethpage Black ahead of the General Public for what will be one of the toughest tickets in New York sporting event history!
Adult volunteers (ages 22 and up) are required to pay a $175.00 Volunteer/Uniform fee.
In exchange for this fee, you will receive:
• Volunteer Uniform (2 Ralph Lauren custom golf shirts, jacket, and headwear item)
• Official volunteer drawstring backpack
• Complimentary Parking
• Meal and Water Vouchers to use at any onsite concession stand
• The Official 101st PGA Championship Program
• One-time discount to the Championship Shop
• Preferred registration for the 2024 Ryder Cup at Bethpage Black (must complete all assigned shifts to be considered)
Volunteers will need access to the grounds of Bethpage Black. Therefore, they will receive a personalized Volunteer Credential providing access to the grounds all seven days of the PGA Championship.
Volunteers must work at least four shifts, contributing a minimum of 16-20 total hours for the Championship, allowing them to enjoy the rest of the Championship in their free time.
Any questions please contact the Championship Office at 516-558-3055 or 2019PGA@pgahq.com.