Golf Industry Joining Forces in Race Fore Unity
Alexis Belton, the 2013 PGA WORKS Collegiate Champion, will participate in the Race Fore Unity as a member of the PGA WORKS Team.
Athletes, celebrities, influencers and golf executives are coming together for a pair of great causes this Saturday, June 20, to ride live with Alex Toussaint in the Race Fore Unity.
One team will represent PGA WORKS and its Fellowship program, which aims to embrace acceptance and inclusion in the golf industry. The PGA WORKS team features PGA of America President Suzy Whaley and 2013 PGA WORKS Collegiate Champion Alexis Belton.
TEAM PGA WORKS
- Henni Zuel, Lead Tour Correspondent, GolfTV
- Marina Alex, LPGA Tour Player
- Jeehae Lee, Head of Growth Initiatives, Toptracer at TopGolf
- Shane Bacon, Fox Sports TV Announcer
- Molly Solomon, Executive Producer, GOLF
- Lydia Ko, LPGA Tour Player
- Tisha Abrea, Golf Personality
- Catrionia Matthew, LPGA Tour Player
- Kira K. Dixon, 2015 Miss America
- Ashley Mayo, Editorial Director, GOLF.com
- Alexis Belton, Professional Golfer / 2013 PGA WORKS Collegiate Champion
- Stephanie Meadow, LPGA Tour Player
- Madison Pressel, Professional Golfer
- Ani Gulugian, Professional Golfer
The top two fundraisers for Team PGA WORKS will win a set of two grounds passes to either the 2021 PGA Championship at Kiawah Island, or the 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship at Atlanta Athletic Club!