What's in The Bag? Trade In & Trade Up Through the PGA Golf Value Guide
There comes a time in every golfer's journey where that old 3-wood or the same old wedges they've been using for a decade need to be put into retirement and replaced with upgraded models.
Instead of storing your old clubs away in the back of the garage where they're just going to collect dust and probably tempt you to return to the old-trusted stick, it might be best to trade-in & trade up through the PGA Value Guide.
We put together a 'Virtual Golf Bag' of our own based on clubs released a couple of years ago to show you just how simple & efficient it is to get great value from your used clubs.
What's In The [Virtual] Golf Bag?
- Callaway Rogue Driver - $131
- TaylorMade M2 Fairway Wood - $58
- TaylorMade M2 Hybrid - $35
- Callaway Rogue Iron Set - $335
- Titlist Vokey SM6 Raw M Grind Wedge - $35
- Titleist Scotty Cameron 2018 Select Newport 2 Putter - $178
*Trade-in values are subject to change. Trade-in values shown are from 7/31/20 and reflect the 30% credit bonus.