6 most interesting products at the PGA Merchandise Show
The floor at the PGA Merchandise Show stretched for what seemed like miles, and every square inch was filled with booths offering new equipment, gadgets, and apparel. Here are six of the most interesting things we saw Wednesday:
1. Ever wanted your golf bag to follow you around like a robotic puppy? If so, these remote-controlled carriers from MGI are for you.
2. Sure, there are plenty of ways to trick out your golf cart with new gadgets and toys, but this may be one of the best (and most stylish) ways to stand out on the course.
3. SmartBallGolf tells you where your club hits the ground. Green and a few yellows are good, avoid the reds.
4. Yeah, we’ve seen Bubba’s Oakley jetpack before, but that doesn’t make the second time any less cool.
5. Tiger Woods announced his new deal with TaylorMade Wednesday morning, so of course the M2 driver that will be in his bag was on display at the show:
6. Could you survive the zombie apocalypse with your golf swing? âªForesight Golf wants to find out.