Joe Hallett, PGAGOLF Top 100
• 2018 National PGA Professional Development Award Winner- PGA of America
• 2019 Tennessee Teacher of the Year
• 2017,2018,2019 GOLF DIGEST #1 In State
• Director of Instruction at the Vanderbilt Legends Club in Franklin, Tennessee
• Former GM/Director and Lead Instructor at the PGA Center for Learning & Performance
• PGA Education Faculty Lead Instructor, PGA Director and Chairman of the 2011 Teaching Coaching Summit.
• GOLF Magazine Top 100 Instructors.
• Golf Digest Top 50 • Golf Range Magazine Top 50 • Commentary, Instruction and Appearances across television and radio, appearing on NBC, CBS, TBS, GOLF Channel and Sirius/XM Radio, while his insight has been published in the USA Today, Wall Street Journal and NY Times.
• Current Coach to LPGA Players Stacy Lewis, Lexi Thompson, Austin Earnest, Jean Reynolds • (Prior) Coach of LPGA touring professionals including Hall of Famer Juli Inkster, Lizette Salas, Brittany Lincicome, Karine Icher, Alena Sharpe, Jacqui Concolino, Ryann O’Toole, Marina Alex, Angela Stanford, Brooke Pancake, and 2008 US Women’s Open Champion Inbee Park, Mina Harigae, Paul Reto, and Cheyenne Woods.
o One of his premier students is Stacy Lewis a top player and contender on the LPGA o Stacy Lewis, winner of 2 LPGA majors, has the following notable accomplishments • 2 Time Rolex World Ranking #1 Player in the world • 2012 LPGA Rolex player of the Year (First American to win that title in 18 years) • 2013 LPGA Vare Trophy (Low Scoring Average-first American in 19 years) • 2014 LPGA Rolex Player of the Year, Vare Trophy, Money Winner (1st American in 21 yrs) • 2012-2014 –won the Kia Top Ten Finish Percentage Award
Begin your journey
Helping players achieve their goals.
Learn the basics
Having More Fun
Have more fun on the course
Connect with golfers of similar skill
Improving Your Game
Prepare for Tournament Golf
Add 10 yards
Improve your Short Game
Get swing diagnostic testing
Make the high school golf team
Earn a college golf scholarship
Playing with disabilities
Articles written by Joe
Vanderbilt Legends Club
Middle Tennessee's Finest Golf Experience Welcome to Vanderbilt Legends Club, Middle Tennessee’s finest private golf experience. The Club features two championship golf courses, a par 3 course, and a 19-acre state-of-the-art practice facility. The North and South courses, tucked between rolling hills and breathtaking panoramas, will challenge golfers of all skill levels. Join us to be a part of the best golf facility in Middle Tennessee. The Club is also home to the Tennessee PGA Section Headquarters
*Coaching available to public
1500 Legends Club Ln, Franklin, TN 37069-2260