6 Important Lessons We Learned in 2021
It's vital to learn from the past while progressing into the future.
So as 2021 wraps up, it is important to look back and evaluate how the year went so that you can set realistic New Year's resolutions. This is as true for your golf game as it is for other aspects of life and so we compiled 6 important lessons from PGA Coaches that we learned on the course this year.
We learned these tips throughout the year and they include a drill from a range session with 2020 PGA Champion Collin Morikawa & his PGA Coach Rick Sessinghaus, tips from PGA Coaching Live during the 2021 PGA Championship, prep work for the Ryder Cup and more.
And if you want help evaluating your game to take it to the next level, get in contact with a PGA Coach in your area.
1. Get creative with Collin Morikawa
2. Learn to get out of the sand at Kiawah
3. Check it like Justin Thomas
4. Improve your impact with PGA Coaching Live
5. Master lag putting at the Ryder Cup
6. Swing it smooth like Nelly
Find a Coach