Six Reasons Why Golf is Good for Business
- Provides access to an environment where business deals are done
- Challenges women to go beyond their comfort zone for personal enrichment
- Instills confidence both on and off the course
- Gives insight on how to read others
- Offers you a sneak peek into the integrity and ethics of your golf partners
- And most important…it lets you open up and have fun!
- Executives who play golf make 17% more than those who don’t.
- 54% of business professionals see golf as the perfect networking tool, only 8% selected football
- An estimated 90% of Fortune 500 CEO’s play golf
- Sandra Day O’Connor, Cameron Diaz, Vera Wang, Celine Dion and Condoleezza Rice are/were avid golfers.
- 50% of golfers agreed to the statement, "The way a person plays golf is very similar to how he or she conducts business affairs."
San Diego, CA
Jenn founded High Heel Golfer, an organization encouraging women to use golf to build quality relationships with friends, family, and business partners.